1.4 Structure of the literature review
This report is structured as follows:
- Section 2 provides a summary of the key findings
- Section 3 reviews the literature on Māori learners' transitions to tertiary education; and examines the key barriers, enablers and opportunities to successful tertiary transitions for Māori. Research and literature gaps are discussed
- Section 4 examines barriers, enablers and opportunities to enabling culturally relevant and supportive tertiary learning environments for Māori. Research and literature gaps are discussed
- Section 5 identifies other research and literature gaps
- Section 6 concludes the review
- a supplementary document contains the draft indicators that have been developed from the literature reviewed.